Emergency First Responce,
Primary, secondary care and O2 provider
– Førstehjælp for dykkere og andre vandfolk.
Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care eLearning provides the background information for layperson emergency care for both life-threatening and nonlife-threatening injuries and illnesses. By understanding the Cycle of Care, participants learn the proper steps for attending to injured or ill patients and performing CPR or first aid procedures until emergency medical care arrives.
Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care eLearning includes all of the required study materials for the EFR Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) course including:
- Content from the Emergency First Response Participant Manual
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, Exams, and eRecord)
- Digital Emergency Care at a Glance card