PADI DIVE MASTER
As a Divemaster you can supervise scuba diving activities for certified divers, assist in scuba classes, certify “ReActivate – Refresh” and much more.
Call Preben at 2037 6657 and let’s talk about your Divemaster training.
It’s not a “four days, let’s get it done course”. It’s a Path to Completion” course. You must have the time to do it in the right way.
When you have earned your certification, you will have responsibility for other divers. So you must be fully prepared.
You will learn:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a PADI ReActivate and PADI Basic Snorkel Diver.
The fee includes:
Your training with me. “Path to completion” within eight training sessions within a year. Direct contact to Instructor and DAN insurance when we’re training.
The fee do not include:
Equipment, Your fee and expenses to PADI for eLearning (aprox €220), PADI membership and PADI Divemaster crewpack.
The three steps:
- eLearning theory
- Personal skills, assignments
- Training in dive leadership
Prerequisites & Requirements
Age Requirement: 18 years or older
Course Prerequisites: Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, 40 logged dives, CPR and First Aid certification within 24 months, medical clearance to dive
Time Commitment: eLearning plus minimum 50 hours